The PainShield system applies slow release ultrasound to deliver fast relief – anytime, anywhere. Using our proprietary technology, we’ve created a therapeutic transducer that can be incorporated into a disposable patch. PainShield delivers localized energy to relieve pain and induce soft tissue healing in users.
Targeted "slow release" ultrasound - The PainShield product uniquely generates and delivers localized, low frequency, low-intensity therapeutic ultrasound by a self-adhering patch, placed next to the treated area for a period of time.
Product usage has shown a wide range of applications including:
- reduction of acute and chronic pain (e.g Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Pelvic pain (e.g. Pudendal Neuralgia, Adhesion Related Disorder, Endometriosis, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS),
- CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Tendon injury treatment, (Achilles Tendonitis, tendonitis elbow, tendonitis knee, tendonitis wrist, tendonitis shoulder)
- Various Musco-Skeletal injuries and post-op.
PainShield may be used immediately post-injury and post-op. The product is patch based and does not require for medical personnel to apply it and hold it in place while receiving therapy.
Patient benefits include its ease of application and use, faster recovery time, high compliance, safety, and effectiveness.
PainShieldTM has received CE Mark and FDA clearance.
- Patients' testimonials - Click here
- Vinny Testaverde - my PainShield experience - Watch Video
- PainShield® at Channel 1 (Israel) TV program - Click here to watch video
- PainShield® at GUYSEN TV - Click here to watch video (French and English versions available)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia patient gets relieved for his pain - Click here to watch video
- PainShield® Application - Click here to watch video
A Sound Solution to Tendonitis: Healing Tendon Tears With a Novel Low-Intensity, Low-Frequency Surface Acoustic Ultrasound Patch
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Vol. 2, 685-687, July 2010
Haim Moshe Adahan, Hanania Sharon, Itzhak Siev-Ner, Sheba Medical Center
Patch Based Ultrasound: A New Dimension in Therapeutic Ultrasound
PODIATRY MANAGEMENT June/July 2010
Garry Sherman, DPM, ABPOPPM, ABMSP, Biomechanical Sports Podiatrist, Rutgers University
A sound solution for Trigeminal Neuralgia
6th Annual Update Symposium Series on Clinical Neurology and Neurophysiology, Israel, Feb. 2010
Haim Moshe Adahan, Head of the Pain Rehabilitation Unit, Sheba Medical Center
Yaacov Ezra, Staff Neurology & Pain Divisions, Hadassah Hospital
Itschak Siev-Ner, Head of the Orthopedic Rehabilitation Division, Sheba Medical Center
The return policy is 30 days from the time you receive the item. Full refund minus any patches that were opened. Ship your items back to us at 525 Executive Blvd, Elmsford, NY 10523