$595.00 – or $125.00 / month for 4 months
3 Payment Options
The PainShield® by NanoVibronix Transmits Slow Release Ultrasound to Deliver Fast Pain Relief for Nerve and Soft Tissue Damage.
- NO DRUGS
- NO SURGERY
- NO SIDE EFFECTS
- EASY TO USE
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN
- AMAZINGLY FAST RESULTS
Email to a friend
The PainShield ultrasound pain therapy system applies slow release ultrasound to deliver fast relief – anytime, anywhere. Using our proprietary technology, we’ve created a therapeutic transducer that can be incorporated into a disposable patch. PainShield delivers localized energy to relieve pain and induce soft tissue healing in users. This ultrasound device is extremely effective, providing trigeminal neuralgia acute pain relief and treatment as well as pain relief for Plantar Faccitis, tendon damage, pelvic pain, etc.
Each PainShield® kit includes 4 therapeutic patches.
Product usage has shown a wide range of applications including:
Targeted "slow release" ultrasound - The PainShield product uniquely generates and delivers localized, low frequency, low-intensity therapeutic ultrasound by a self-adhering patch, placed next to the treated area for a period of time.
PainShield may be used immediately post-injury and post-op. The product is patch based and does not require for medical personnel to apply it and hold it in place while receiving therapy.
Patient benefits include its ease of application and use, faster recovery time, high compliance, safety, and effectiveness.
The PainShieldTM ultrasound pain therapy system has received CE Mark and FDA clearance.
- Reduction of acute and chronic pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Painful diabetic neuropathy
- Rheumatic knee pains
- Pelvic pain
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Adhesion Related Disorder,
- Endometriosis, Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS),
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tendon injury treatment
- Partial Tear, Inflammation
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Tendonitis elbow, knee, wrist, shoulder
- Various Musculoskeletal injuries and post-op
- Ankle sprain
- Fractures (e.g. non-union, stress)
- i24 News Reports on the Effects of the Painshield - Watch Video
PainShield resolution for the Opioids crisis featured on ILTV Israel Daily News - Watch Video
- Featured on FOX Business - Watch Video
- Featured on Fox Business Varney & CO. - Watch Video
- Patients' testimonials - Click here
- Vinny Testaverde - my PainShield experience - Watch Video
- PainShield® at Channel 1 (Israel) TV program - Click here to watch video
- PainShield® at GUYSEN TV - Click here to watch video (French and English versions available)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia patient gets relief for his pain - Click here to watch video
- PainShield® Application - Click here to watch video
A Sound Solution to Tendonitis: Healing Tendon Tears With a Novel Low-Intensity, Low-Frequency Surface Acoustic Ultrasound Patch
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Vol. 2, 685-687, July 2010
Haim Moshe Adahan, Hanania Sharon, Itzhak Siev-Ner, Sheba Medical Center
Patch Based Ultrasound: A New Dimension in Therapeutic Ultrasound
PODIATRY MANAGEMENT June/July 2010
Garry Sherman, DPM, ABPOPPM, ABMSP, Biomechanical Sports Podiatrist, Rutgers University
A sound solution for Trigeminal Neuralgia
6th Annual Update Symposium Series on Clinical Neurology and Neurophysiology, Israel, Feb. 2010
Haim Moshe Adahan, Head of the Pain Rehabilitation Unit, Sheba Medical Center
Yaacov Ezra, Staff Neurology & Pain Divisions, Hadassah Hospital
Itschak Siev-Ner, Head of the Orthopedic Rehabilitation Division, Sheba Medical Center
PainShield® for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Treating trigeminal neuralgia with the PainShield® allows reduction in medication dosage and eliminates related adverse drug side effects.
- The PainShield® patch is applied on a bony surface in the face allowing the surface acoustic ultrasound waves to travel across the entire skull and reach the root of the trigeminal nerve to promote healing of nerve origin (currently under clinical research).
- Treatment can take place anytime and anywhere even during overnight sleep. We recommend using the Painshield for the full 6 hour treatment, which is the life of the battery.
- No limitation in treatment duration.
- The treatment may help avoiding Trigeminal Neuralgia surgery.
Trigeminal Neuralgia etiology
Trigeminal neuralgia is usually caused by an intracranial artery or, a venous loop that compresses the Trigeminal nerve at its root entry zone into the brain stem. Other less common trigeminal neuralgia causes include compression by a tumor and occasionally a multiple sclerosis plaque at the root entry zone, but these are distinguished usually by accompanying sensory and other deficits.
The mechanism is suggested to be a nerve compression which causes local demyelination, which may result in ectopic impulse generation and/or disinhibition of central pain pathways involving the spinal trigeminal nucleus.
Trigeminal Neuralgia symptoms and signs
Pain occurs along the distribution of one or more sensory divisions of the trigeminal nerve, most often the maxillary (upper jaw). The pain is paroxysmal (spastic), lasting seconds up to 2 min, but attacks may recur rapidly. It is lancinating, excruciating, and sometimes incapacitating. Trigeminal neuralgia pain is often precipitated by stimulating a facial trigger point (e.g. by chewing, brushing the teeth, or smiling). Sleeping on that side of the face is often intolerable.
Trigeminal Neuralgia diagnosis
Trigeminal neuralgia symptoms are almost pathognomonic. Neurologic examination is normal in trigeminal neuralgia. Thus, neurologic deficits (usually loss of facial sensation) suggest that the TN-like pain is caused by another disorder (e.g. tumor, stroke, multiple sclerosis plaque, vascular malformation, other lesions) that compress the trigeminal nerve or disrupt its brain stem pathways.
Conventional Trigeminal Neuralgia treatment
Drugs - usually anticonvulsants or painkillers that may become ineffective with disease progression and carry various adverse effects.
Surgical intervention - If pain is severe despite the pharmacologic treatment, a surgical treatments are considered; however, efficacy may be temporary, and improvement may be followed by recurrent pain that is more severe than the preceding episodes.
*Consult your physician for neuropathic pain applications
RAPID REBOUND FROM SPORT INJURIES
- Reduces joint and muscle pain, increases circulation and oxygen delivery
- Accelerates injured tissue regeneration - faster recovery
- Wearable therapy on the go, anywhere & anytime
The PainShield® system is a novel, therapeutic ultrasound product. The PainShield® device is a wearable, battery powered electronic unit that uses a disposable patch through which it delivers localized energy creating therapeutic effect to relief localized pain and induce soft tissue healing.
"PainShield significantly reduced my severe knee pain and cured my back pain."
"The PainShield will help get you back in the game in no time."
The return policy is 30 days from the time you receive the item. Full refund minus any patches that were opened. Ship your items back to us at 525 Executive Blvd, Elmsford, NY 10523